The Deep River Friends Meeting outdoor worship will be set up on the cemetery side of the meetinghouse under the big tree. Please enter either the Penny Road entrance or the Wendover Avenue entrance and park in either the upper or lower parking lot. Please be mindful that we will have a portion of the long drive blocked off so folks can also set chairs up on the asphalt if they choose.
If you choose to attend, here are some quick suggestions as well as Health & Safety Guidelines to keep in mind:
- Bring a Lawn Chair or blanket – we’ll have spaces marked off to suggest adequate physical distancing. And please practice good physical distancing.
- Wearing of masks or face covering is strongly encouraged. Masks for one-time use will be available.
- Bathrooms will not be available – they will be available in case of an emergency.
- If you are running a fever of 100.4 and having symptoms of shortness of breath, aches, chills, loss to taste /smell, we ask that you refrain from attending and please see your Healthcare Provider as soon as possible.
- We will be writing down who is attending in the event we need to contact folks for contact tracing.
- Wear comfortable clothing (shorts is perfectly fine!) This is an informal time and we want you to feel comfortable.
- This worship is “Weather Permitting”. If for some reason the weather looks prohibitive, we’ll update folks via Facebook page and email.
If you have questions, please contact either Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org / 336-989-1971 or Dave Smith at 610-220-5538.